Application of Non-USD Students

All Non-USD students who wish to enroll in Summer or Intersession classes should apply through the Office of Professional and Continuing Education/Open Campus.

Open Campus at the University of San Diego provides a unique opportunity for professionals, students and high school graduates, to take fully accredited campus courses on a space-available basis at the University of San Diego.

For application forms and enrollment procedures visit the Open Campus website.

Contact Information

Connect With Us