Leadership Studies Graduate Program Open House
Date and Time
Saturday, April 5, 2014 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Mother Rosalie Hill Hall, Sala
Join us for the School of Leadership and Education Sciences' Leadership Studies Open House!
Learn about our outstanding Leadership Studies programs and meet with program faculty, students, and staff! Included in this session will be our:
- M.A. in Leadership Studies
- M.A. in Higher Education Leadership
- Ph.D. in Leadership Studies with specializations in:
- Higher Education Leadership
- PK-12 Public/Private School Leadership
- Nonprofit/Philanthropic Leadership and Management
- Organizational Leadership/Consulting
- Individualized Option
Please note that the M.A. in Nonprofit Leadership and Management and the Preliminary Administrative Services Credential will not have breakout sessions at this event. Students interested in these programs are asked to contact the Office of Admissions and Outreach for individual advising.
For more information, go to www.sandiego.edu/soles/admissions or contact the SOLES Office of Admissions and Outreach at email@example.com or (619) 260-7988.