The Field of Leadership
Articles related to Leadership and Groups:
- Adams, N. and Green, Z. Koans for consultants: A guide to group relations consultation for the novice in the work. Download PDF
- Gallant, T.B. and Getz, C. (2009). Facing organizational complexity and change: A case-in-point approach to leadership development. In A. Kezar (Ed.), Rethinking Leadership in a Complex, Multicultural, and Global Environment, (pp. 93-115). Sterling, VA: Stylus Publishing, LLC. Download PDF
- Getz, C. (2009). Teaching leadership as exploring sacred space. Educational Action Research, 17(3), 447-461. Download PDF
- Green, Zachary and Molenkamp, René (2005). The BART system of group and organizational analysis: Boundaries, Authority, Role and Task. Download PDF
- Hayden, Charla and Molenkamp, René J. (2004). A Tavistock Primer II. In: Group Relations Reader 3. Eds. Cytrenbaum, S. and Noumair, D.Horvath, T. (2001). San Diego’s emerging leadership training conferences. The San Diego Psychologist, 10(9), 1, 4-5.
- McCallum, D. C. (2008). Exploring the implications of a hidden diversity in group relations conference learning: A developmental perspective. Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, Teachers College, Columbia University.
- Monroe, Terri (2008). Essay: ‘Contemplation-in-Action’ Means Business to Harvard-Educated. Download PDF
- Monroe, T. (2004). Boundaries and authority. In G.R. Goethals, G.J. Sorenson, & J. MacGregor Burns (Eds.), Encyclopedia of Leadership: Vol. 1 (pp. 112-117). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- Monroe, T. (2003). Key concepts that inform group relations work. San Diego, CA: The Leadership Institute. Download PDF
- The Center for Creative Leadership
- Center for Public Leadership at Harvard University
- The International Leadership Association
- NTL Institute for Applied Behavioral Science
Group Relations Organizations:
- The Grubb Institute
- The A.K. Rice Institute for the Study of Social Systems
- GREX, the West Coast Center for the Study of Group Relations
- The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations
- Washington Baltimore Center for the Study of Group Relations
Other Related Organizations: