On-campus employment is available in a number of other campus offices and centers. For a list of current available positions please refer to the On-Campus Employment Job Board hosted by the Office of Graduate Student Life.
Students are encouraged to contact campus offices they are interested in working with to inquire about openings for student employees. View the comprehensive list of USD campus offices.
- Postings for student employees can also be found on the USD Student Employment page.
- Postings for graduate student employees may be found on the Human Resources website
- For assistance with a job or internship search, contact Career Services
SOLES students have also found part-time employment at the following campus offices. This is not an exhaustive list, but may provide you with some useful contacts.
- SOLES Office of the Dean
- Graduate Student Life
- Resident Minister positions
- Office of Financial Aid
- One Stop Student Center
- Center for Community Service-Learning
- Outdoor Adventures
- International Center (OISS)
- Women's Center - CARE
SOLES and SASC Graduate Assistantships
SOLES offers Graduate Assistantship programs for students in the PhD in Leadership Studies and the MA in Higher Education Leadership. Though there are not graduate assistantship programs set up for students in other SOLES programs, these students are welcome to explore other campus employment options featured above.
- Doctoral Graduate and Research Assistantships (PhD in Leadership Studies only)
- Student Affairs/SOLES Collaborative Graduate Assistantships (MA in Higher Education Leadership only)