Tuition for Summer Sessions is partially or fully refundable only when a student officially withdraws with the One Stop Student Center and only according each session's schedule.
Please click on each session's refund schedule on the menu below or to the right.
Other Refund Information
- No further refunds are given after the 50% deadline.
- All withdrawals are completed at the One Stop Student Center.
- For 3- and 6-week courses that start after 4 p.m., a 100% refund is available until the next day at 5 p.m.
- Refunds for courses not conforming to the above sessions will be calculated individually.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- One-unit (1) courses cannot be dropped after the first meeting day.
- Housing costs, less a $150.00 non-refundable deposit, will be refunded only when withdrawal is official according to the tuition refund schedule.
- If you do not officially withdraw, you will be responsible for your registration for your registration charges.
If you decide not to take a course that you reserved, you must drop the course in person at the One Stop Student Center. If you fail to attend the class you signed up for, and you do not come to the One Stop Student Center to officially withdraw, you will be assigned a grade of “F” and charged for the class.
If you do not officially withdraw, you will be responsible for your registration charges.