School of Peace Studies
Contact: Diana Kutlow
Phone: (619) 260-7803
Fax: (619) 849-8109
Joan B. Kroc School of Peace Studies
5998 Alcala Park
San Diego, CA 92110
About the Kroc School
Invest In Peace
Building peaceful communities, locally and around the world, requires an investment of resources, time and expertise.
Your tax-deductible gift to the Joan B. Kroc School of Peace Studies is your investment in a more peaceful future. Your gift enables the school to train peacebuilders, generate new knowledge about effective strategies and methods to prevent and resolve conflict, spread the word about what works in protecting human rights and preventing violence, and help young and old alike see how they can contribute to a safer more just world.
Take action for peace and justice!
Peace and Justice Studies Program:
- Dean's Innovation Fund - Enable the dean to launch new initiatives, support student needs, faculty development and visiting scholars.
- Master's Student Scholarship Fund - Provide merit and need-based scholarships to graduate students in the Peace and Justice Studies MA Program.
- Africa Peace Scholarship Fund - Support African students in the Peace and Justice Studies MA program.
- William Headley Endowed Peace Scholarship Fund - Honor the School's Founding Dean by making it possible for students from developing countries to attend the MA program.
Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice (IPJ):
- IPJ Peacebuilding - Contribute to effective peacebuilding projects, both locally and globally, with partners on the ground.
- IPJ Women PeaceMakers - Bring leading international peacemakers to San Diego to document successful peacebuilding and human rights strategies and share them globally.
- IPJ Defying Extremism - Convene religious leaders, politicians, community activists and women's groups in Africa, Asia, Europe and the MENA region to prevent violent extremism.
- IPJ WorldLink Youth - Engage San Diego and Tijuana high school students in civic leadership and global issues to develop fresh ideas and approaches.
Trans-Border Institute (TBI):
- Trans-Border Institute - Lead critical research, programs and policy-work in the cross-border region, including training peacebuilders in Mexico, defending freedom of expression, and upholding a human rights approach on migration.
Center for Peace and Commerce (CPC):
- Center for Peace and Commerce - Prepare new generations of "change agents" who develop and exercise innovative approaches for achieving the 4 Ps — people, profit, planet, and peace. The Center, which ia a joint project of the Kroc School of Peace Studies and the School of Business Administration, also leads international discussion on the intersection of business and peace.
Donate Now on the University of San Diego's secure giving website, where you can select one or more of these programs. Should you wish to create a new fund or a named scholarship, please contact the Development Office at 619-260-7803. Options include monthly and recurring gifts, honorary gifts and planned giving.
Thank you for taking action for peace and justice!