To download our Financial Aid Handbook:
Fall 2015, Spring 2016, and Summer 2016:
Students who qualify for, and are accepted to the Paralegal Program may qualify for financial assistance including the following:
- Federal Unsubsidized Stafford Loan and/or Graduate PLUS Loan (students who have a bachelor's degree)
Due to the length of time required for processing, students seeking government student loans should submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) when they first consider enrolling in the Paralegal Program!
- Non-federal loans (students who do not have a bachelor’s degree) Click on the link for the Non-Federal Loan Application.
- Employment Development Department/San Diego Workforce Partnership. The USD Paralegal Program is an Eligible Training Provider for dislocated workers who seek retraining. (Check with EDD to see if funding is currently available.)
- Military Spouse Career Advancement Account
- Veterans Benefits
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Payment Plans: The University will be happy to arrange a payment plan for you for a small additional fee. Payment plans are arranged on Registration Day through Student Accounts. Full tuition must be paid prior to completion of the Program.
- Employer reimbursement: Employers often encourage employees to seek additional education, and they are willing to contribute toward tuition. We will be happy to furnish you with grades as you progress in the course so that you may be reimbursed. However, it is the student’s responsibility to meet payment deadlines as set forth in your contract.
- Electronic Check: You can choose to make a payment directly out of your checking account (electronic check), or savings account by providing your banking information. The payment will be deducted from your account via Automated Clearing House. Click hereto access the payment system.
Any other Questions? Please contact Kellie Nehring at (619)260-2700 or firstname.lastname@example.org