This program is especially designed for you, a transfer student, to get the essential information you need to make a smooth transition to USD.
A full, detailed schedule is now available; click here to view it. You will receive a copy of this program booklet when you check in for Transfer Fall Orientation.
Transfer Fall Orientation will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Get Informed: Find out about the history, mission, and core values that make USD a unique place.
- Meet Your Fan Club: Meet the student leaders and staff here to support you as a new transfer student this semester and beyond.
- Find Your Place: Learn about how you can get involved in the Torero community and connect with other new transfers and continuing students.
- Learn the Ropes: Receive essential information about requirements, resources, and campus departments to ensure you have a great start at USD.
Transfer Fall Orientation will be Saturday, August 30 - Tuesday, September 2.
- Students living on-campus will move in Saturday, August 30. Click here to access the move-in instructions and specific directions for your housing area.
- Students not living on-campus will check in on Sunday, August 31, between 9:30-10:00 am in Mother Rosalie Hill Hall, Bishop Buddy Sala.
Please confirm your attendance for Transfer Fall Orientation.
All new transfer students are expected to attend Transfer Fall Orientation. In order to assist us in the planning for this event, please register by Friday, August 1st. To register log into your MySanDiego portal and access the registration link under the Admissions tab, Announcements sub-tab.
Note: To access the registration, please make sure the pop-up blocker is disabled in your browser.
For questions regarding Transfer Fall Orientation, please email email@example.com and a member of the Transfer Transition Team will respond to you.