This program is especially designed for you, a transfer student, to get the essential information you need to make a smooth transition to USD. Our goal is for you to:
- Get Informed: Find out about the history, mission, and core values that make USD a unique place.
- Meet Your Fan Club: Meet the student leaders and staff here to support you as a new transfer student this semester and beyond
- Find Your Place: Learn about how you can get involved in the Torero community and connect with other new transfers and continuing students.
- Learn the Ropes: Receive essential information about requirements, resources, and campus departments to ensure you have a great start at USD.
All new transfer students are expected to attend Transfer Fall Orientation. Be sure to confirm your attendance in your MySanDiego Portal by August 24, 2015, and let us know about any accommodations you may require in advance of Transfer Fall Orientation. Please note the dates of this year's program:
Saturday, August 29: Move-In Day for Residential Students
This is Move-In Day for students living on-campus; view the Move-In and Arrival Instructions for more detail about your assigned move-in time and additional instructions.
Sunday, August 30-Monday, August 31: Transfer Fall Orientation
- A brief schedule-at-a-glance is available, as well as a full, detailed schedule you can view below.
- Parents and other guests are invited to attend a separate Parent and Family Orientation designed especially for them that runs concurrently with Transfer Fall Orientation. You can register your guests at the same time you confirm your attendance.
For questions regarding Transfer Fall Orientation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.