Masters and Doctoral Petition to Graduate

Petition to Graduate

Petition to Graduate

Please note that credential students are not required to petition to graduate.

To submit a petition to graduate:

To Petition to Graduate, select the degree you are completing. When there are multiple degrees listed, you must apply for each degree separately.

Students with questions regarding Masters and Doctoral graduation eligibility or the petitioning process, email the Graduate Records Office at or call (619) 260-2217.