Academic Forms


New fillable pdf forms are now available below!

Instructions for fillable pdf forms: 
1. Download form and add your personal information to the saved file on your device (not in the browser window).
2. Send your PDF attachment via email to the individuals listed for the necessary signatures in the order they are listed on the form.

Please note: To open and complete the PDF forms, you will need Adobe Reader (the latest version is recommended). If you do not have it installed on your computer, you may download the latest version free of charge from

  • Add/Drop Form
  • Application for Readmission
  • Computing GPA Form
  • Declaration of Major- College of Arts and Sciences
  • Declaration of Major- School of Business
  • Declaration of Major- School of Engineering
  • Declaring a Minor
  • Graduate Application for Research or Independent Study
  • Independent Study
  • Leave of Absence - Undergraduate
  • Leave of Absence - Graduate
  • Petition for Change of Program or Emphasis - Graduate
  • Request for Substitution or Waiver of Graduation Requirements - Graduate
  • Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal
  • Substitution of Graduation Requirements
  • Thesis and Dissertation
  • Waiver of Residency - Undergraduate
  • Withdrawal - Undergraduate
  • Withdrawal - Graduate