This event occurred in the past
Date and Time
Friday, September 19, 2014 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This is a great opportunity for those students who are seeking employment in the Bay Area. This year's event will be taking place in the Hotel Nikko near Union Square.
222 Mason Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Past employers who have interviewed at USD in the Bay include:
- Alameda County Public Defender
- Santa Clara County District Attorney
- State of California Department of Insurance
- Ernst & Young
- Selman Breitman
- Lowenstein Sandler
- Center on Race, Poverty & the Environment
- National Resource Defense Council
- Solano County District Attorney
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Employee Rights Advocacy Institute for Law & Policy
- Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith
The deadline for applications will be August 14, 2014 at 5 p.m., the same deadline for Round Two OCI on Symplicity. Travel subsidies will be provided for students selected to interview through the Friday, September 19 USD in the Bay program.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.