Date and Time
Thursday, May 30, 2013 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Warren Hall, Main Foyer
San Diego, CA 92110
The Initiative to Protect Student Veterans is focused on countering the harmful effects of for-profit education companies that prey on student veterans and their lucrative GI Bill education benefit payments. The Initiative focuses on clinic-based individual assistance and advocacy-based legislative influence.
This event will showcase several developing facets of the Initiative. Hors d'oeuvres and other refreshments will be served. This is not a fundraising event.
By invitation only.
- Vincent J. Bartolotta
- Robert S. Brewer, Jr.
- Lisa and David S. Casey, Jr.
- Bill Evans
- Dean Stephen C. Ferruolo, USD School of Law
- Rear Admiral Ronne Froman, U.S. Navy (Ret.)
- Michael L. Kirby
- Jessie J. Knight, Jr.
- Vice Admiral Harold Koenig, MD, U.S. Navy (Ret.)
- Marcy and Jeffrey Krinsk
- Michelle and William Lerach
- Susan and Craig R. McClellan
- Gerri and Brian Monaghan
- Richard Murphy
- Brigadier General Michael I. Neil, U.S. Marine Corps (Ret.)
- Colonel Patrick Uetz, U.S. Marine Corps (Ret.)
Location and Directions
Warren Hall (School of Law)
University of San Diego
5998 Alcalá Park, San Diego CA 92110
- From the North: Use I-5 South, exit Sea World Dr. & Tecolote Rd. and proceed left at stoplight toward Morena Blvd. Turn right on Morena, left on Napa, and left on Linda Vista Rd. Travel to the second stoplight to USD's East (Main) entrance, turn left and enter campus.
- From the South (or the airport): Use I-5 North, exit Morena Blvd. (signs will say: Morena Blvd. use I-8 East) Stay to the right and follow the signs for Morena Blvd. Take the first right onto Linda Vista Rd. Travel to the third stoplight to USD's East (Main) entrance, turn left and enter campus.
- From the East: Use I-8 West, exit at Morena Blvd., go right onto Linda Vista Rd. and travel to the third stoplight to USD's East (Main) entrance, turn left and enter campus.
Once you have entered campus (from all directions): From the East (Main) entrance, stop at the entrance kiosk to obtain a complimentary visitor parking permit. Please be sure to obtain a permit and display it in your vehicle. Parking is available in the Mission Parking Structure across the street from the kiosk. Warren Hall is the third building on the left side of Torero Way (immediately after passing the kiosk).