Date and Time:
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 6 p.m.
Warren Hall, 2A and 2B
PARKING FOR ATTORNEY GUESTS
Once you turn left onto Torero Way and enter the main entrance to campus, stop by the information kiosk drive-up-window just inside the campus entrance to ask for a complimentary parking pass. Simply let the attendant know that you are attending the IP Event at the law school. You will then be directed to the parking structure closest to the law school. From the parking area, proceed up Torero Way, the main street through campus. The third building on your left is Warren Hall.
Attorney Panels at 6 p.m.:
IP Litigation Panel in Warren Hall, 2A.
- Thane Bauz – Perkins Coie LLP
- Anthony Insogna – Jones Day
- Todd Miller – Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Jessica Wolff – Cooley LLP
- Byron Yafuso – Qualcomm Incorporated
Patent Prosecution Panel in Warren Hall, 2B.
- Tim Brown – Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc.
- Kathleen Mekjian – Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear LLP
- Greg Michelson – Haynes & Boone, LLP
- Theresa Nguyen – Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto
Mixer following at 7 p.m. in the Warren Hall Lobby.
We are grateful for the generous support of our sponsors:
- Cooley LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Jones Day
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear LLP
- Qualcomm Incorporated