Registration for all continuing law students has been scheduled as follows:
- Friday, April 1 at 7 a.m.
- All JD students who will be in the part-time program
- All LLM and MSLS students
- Monday, April 4 at 7 a.m.
- All rising 3L JD students who will be in the full-time program
- Thursday, April 7 at 7 a.m.
- All rising 2L JD students who will be in the full-time program
Students should log into MySanDiego no later than 6:45 a.m. Registration begins promptly at 7 a.m.
Online registration for Fall 2016 courses will be unavailable between Sunday, May 1 at 11:59 p.m. and Monday, May 16 at 12:01 a.m. to observe the Spring 2016 final exam period.
- View the Course Schedule to see all the necessary course information.
- Make special note of the "CRN" number. This is the Course Reference Number. This is the code you will use to register online for courses.
- Online registration occurs in MySanDiego (BANNER).
- Navigate to the"Law Student" page
- Under "Registration Tools" select "New Add/Drop Registration"
- Technical Support. For support regarding registration please contact the ITS Help Desk via email at email@example.com or by phone at (619) 260–7900.
- Check your USD email account frequently if you are on a wait list so that you do not run the risk of missing your 24-hour email notification when a seat becomes available. The moment a student drops, a space opens for another student and everyone else moves up on the wait list. If you drop in error, your only option is to add yourself to the end of the wait list, if the wait list is still open.
Online Registration Support
If you are experiencing technical difficulty please contact the ITS Help Desk via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (619) 260–7900. If you are experiencing issues with pre–requisites or other non–technical registration matters, please contact the Office of the Law School Registrar via email at email@example.com, or by phone at (619) 260-4526.