Visit the LRC for a variety of materials to help you succeed in law school and beyond! Our student resources include helpful study tools, research and writing resources, material directly related to your courses, assistance for law review students and student organizations as well as services in the library to help make your research experience as easy as possible.
- Current Research Trainings — Research instruction for specific courses.
- 1L Legal Writing and Research Instruction
- Paralegal Research Instruction
- Upper Division Research Instruction
- Research Skills Videos - 5 min videos on specific print legal research tools like the digest system, American Law Reports, encyclopedias, and primary law materials
Library Resources for Passing Law School Classes
- Law Professor's Past Exams
- Course Reserves | Course Reserve Info
- First-Year Guide to using Study Aids
- CALI (Computer Assisted Legal Instruction) — CALI is a database that provides tutorials, textbooks, and study tools for law students. You must create your own account. Please use your mysandiego login and password to access the CALI/USD registration code.
- Study Room Reservations