Law Study Space Reservations
Go to https://reservations.sandiego.edu/VirtualEms/Login.aspx to book your room.
- Login with your MySanDiego username/password.
- From the “Reservations” drop-down menu, select “Law Study Spaces”.
- Read the guidelines.
- Under “When and Where”, pick your time and date and add how many members are in your group. Then, click the blue “Find Space” button.
- Click the sign by the study room of your choice. Click the yellow “Continue” button. Enter your Event and Group Details.
- Click on yellow “Submit” button and you will receive an email confirmation of your reservation.
There are 4 study rooms available for USD law students, paralegals, and recent USD law school graduates studying for the bar in our upstairs Reading Room: LRC room 208, LRC room 209, LRC room 210, LRC room 212.
Law Student Video Presentation Practice
Want to practice your oral presentation skills before a mock trial or prepare for the 1L oral arguments? Check out a video camera from Circulation. Setup and practice in our student presentation practice room. Download the recording you create of your presentation to your laptop or tablet.
Study Rooms in Warren Hall
- WH 114A - (the Writs)
- WH 114C - (the Writs)
Room 114A may be reserved for groups of three or more students for up to 4 hours. To reserve one of these rooms, please email a reservation request at least 24 hours in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.