There are many ways to locate government jobs across the state and the country including the following:
- Hundreds of state and federal legal internships and new attorney positions are listed in the Government Honors and Internship Guide in the “Announcements” area of Symplicity.
- Federal jobs—legal and non-legal—are regularly posted on the USA Jobs website.
- Federal, state and municipal government offices in San Diego and surrounding areas recruit at USD through the job board and fall and spring recruiting.
- View a list of district attorney jobs in California, although it is recommended that you also check each district attorney office individually.
Websites listing government jobs across the state and the U.S.:
- NLADA.org - positions listed in civil legal services, defender organizations, pro-bono and public interest organizations, public interest law firms and academia
- GovernmentJobs.com - government sector job board
- CalltoServe.org - programs and resources promoting federal public service
- U.S. Office of Personnel Management - student internships with the federal government
Additional websites for federal, state and local legal jobs can be found on the career resources web page.