ITS Software Group negotiates and manages software licenses campuswide. The group keeps an inventory of software, including Adobe, Microsoft and SPSS, at a significantly discounted price or free to departments and individuals for academic use
Student, Staff, Faculty Current Faculty, Staff, and Students (software varies with group)
Software can be requested for installation by a desktop technician or for download and self-installation. As part of our campus-wide licensing, some products have limited home use licenses (including Microsoft Office).
Some software titles are campus agreements, but other specialized software is paid for by the department or individual
To see a list of available software and to order, go to sandiego.edu/its/software. Some software downloads might send you a third 3rd-party website. Please check the list of available software before purchasing software for your department.
Software Licensing Knowledge Base Articles
- Software Request for Labs
- Automatic Software Updates via KBox
- ExamSoft used by Law School students
- Tools for Sharing Files: Google Drive and Dropbox
- Which Internet Browsers are supported through USD?
- Rosetta Stone Subscription
- McGraw-Hill Connect is unable to submit with Safari
- How to set a picture on the web as your desktop background
- VM Fusion Installation
- How do I take a screenshot of my computer?