Auxiliary Services Administrative Systems
Various Software Applications used by Auxiliary Services; CBORD Systems (FSS, EventMaster, CSGold, WebFood), Nebraska Systems (Winprism, Webprism), Seattle Technologies (Conference Programmer, Iris Registration), Drupal, Micros.
Software used to manage the various activities and sales for Dining Services, Torero Store, Campus Card Office, and Conference Servicers.
Access to the system is granted by Auxiliary Services
Data security restrictions
Requires a username and password
For assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Auxiliary Services Administrative Systems Knowledge Base Articles
- AdvanceWeb Information
- Torero Card
- Qualtrics (Survey Tool)
- Informational: Parchment system for Alumni Transcripts
- Simplicity - Law School Career Services Management System
- Examsoft: Instructions for purchasing access
- Lexis Nexis
- USD Staff Directory Management
- Requesting an ID number/account for a non USD employee
- Torero Card photo file size limit
- ExamSoft Support Resources
- Getting started with Dropbox for Business
- "Application Blocked by Deployment Rule Set" error message
- I am a spouse/dependent of a resident student or employee, how do I get access to campus services?
- Why am I unable to run AppWorx?
Information Technology Services
University Center 117
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-7900
Help Desk at University Center 117
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - CLOSED
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED