Online Services - Access your Mywellness Portal
- Schedule and Cancel Appointments
- Check messages for your status of Immunization Requirement
- Request a Referral
- Medical Records
- Prescription Refills
- Billing and Account Summary
- Secure Message Your Provider
Starting August 17th-August 28th Summer Hours are Monday through Friday 8:30-4:30 except Holidays
USD Quick Links
- Smoking Cessation Programs
- Counseling & Psychological Services
- C.A.R.E. Campus Assault Resources and Education
For Urgent Medical Questions contact Public Safety at 619-260-7777 who will contact the On-Call Provider.
Student Health Insurance Plan
All full-time undergraduate and graduate students are REQUIRED to have Health Insurance at the University of San Diego.
- For important enrollment and waiver dates visit the Health Insurance website
- For benefit and plan information visit Gallagher Student Health Plan
- Print Your ID Card
The USD sponsored policy provides comprehensive care that allows students to waive deductibles if referrals are generated by the Student Health Center.
The Student Health Center is closely monitoring all health concerns including:
- Meningococcal Meningitis
For more information Click Here
Any USD student, faculty, or staff who has traveled to an EVD-affected region (Liberia, Sierra Leone, or Guinea) since the outbreak began is encouraged to Contact Us, to get instructions on self monitoring, self care, and spread prevention.