- Online Social Event Form
- Post-Event Form
- On-Campus Event Registration & Approval - Required for all on-campus reservations
- Off-Campus Event Registration & Approval - Required for all Greek life off-campus events
- Greek Life Flow Chart added 2.10.12
- Online Waiver Form(USD students only)
- Paper Waiver Form (Print Out for non-USD Guests)
- Social Planning Event Form Required if your organization does not have (inter)national paperwork
- Bus Registration Form
- Greek life-social event planning-pre-post
- Resident Check-in Protocol
2013 Order of Omega Awards Ceremony Applications
The Order of Omega Awards Ceremony will take place on November 14, 2013 (5:00-7:00PM), UC Forum C.
- Dean's Trophy Application 2013 Due Monday, October 14, 2013 at 12:00PM. Please email to Director of Student Organizations and Greek Life, Mandy Womack.
- Greek Woman and Greek Man of the Year Application 2013 Due Monday, November 4, 2013 at 12:00PM. Please turn in to the SIID Desk or email to Director of Student Organizations and Greek Life, Mandy Womack.
- Order of Omega Awards Ceremony Application Packet Due Friday, November 1, 2013 at 12:00PM. Please turn in to the Order of Omega mailbox in SLP 320 or email President, Camden Wicker.
- USD Faculty/Staff Member of the Year, Greek New Member of the Year, and Advisor of the Year Awards are included in the application packet above.
- Greek Philanthropy Board Application due Thursday, February 13that 5:00pm at the SIID near Tu Mercado. All Greek members are invited to apply. Please contact Katie Modesitt at email@example.com with any questions.
- RHOCHI due March 18, 2013 via email to Quincy Barnes, VP Recruitment Programming. Once you complete your application you will sign up for a group interview via google doc. Interviews will take place Tuesday April 2, 2013 12pm-2pm and Wednesday April 3, 2013 12pm-1:45pm.
- Order of Omega Fall 2013 Application due Friday October 18th 2013 by 5pm at the SIID Desk near Tu Mercado. Application must include an updated resume, and applicants must have a 3.2 cumulative gpa, at least 60 completed units, and be in good standing with both USD and their chapter. Applicants must sign up for an interview. Interviews will be held October 22nd, October 24th and October 25th.
- Sorority Recruitment Diversity and Inclusion Scholarship (Word)
Panhellenic Council and Interfraternity Council Executive Board Applications
- PHC Application 2013 Due Thursday November 1, 2012 by 5:00pm at the SIID Desk near Tu Mercado. Interviews will be conducted Friday November 2, 2012.
- PHC Application 2013- Abroad Women Due Monday October 29, 2012 via email to Katie Decou, firstname.lastname@example.org
- IFC_Exec_Application_ 2012-2013 Due Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 5:00pm
- Order Of Omega 2011 Application Due Friday November 4, 2011 at 5:00pm