The University Fund is an integral component of USD’s fundraising efforts for a host of university programs. Hundreds of dedicated parents, alumni, university staff and friends of USD donate time, energy and financial resources to this yearly campaign.
Gifts to the University Fund play a crucial role in helping the University of San Diego maintain high standards of excellence in its programs and activities. The University Fund is a primary source of support for USD, and provides administration with maximum flexibility to meet the university’s most critical and immediate needs, such as:
- Advancing our Catholic mission
- Creating cutting-edge programs and new academic initiatives
- Supporting scholarships, financial aid, and the Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP)
- Enhancing our global student experience and service programs
- Recruiting and retaining a world-class faculty
- Technology enhancements
- Student clubs and organizations
Every gift helps USD students find a way. Make yours today.