Below are the forms that are provided through the USD Office of Financial Aid. To use these files, you will need to have Acrobat Reader Software. Please click for a free version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- 2014-2015 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- 2014-2015 Bishop Maher Catholic Leadership Scholarship Application (for Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors, and new Transfer students)
- 2013-2014 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- 2013-2014 Bishop Maher Catholic Leadership Scholarship Application
- 2013-2014 Change of Status E-Form (For Unit and Residency Changes)
- 2013-2014 Federal Work-Study Wait List
- 2014 Intersession Application - Classes Only
- 2014 Intersession Application - Federal Work Study
- 2014 Summer Application - Classes Only
- 2014 Summer Application - College Work Opportunity
- 2014 Summer Change of Status E-Form
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal & Academic Plan Forms
- Additional Expenses Form (Form M)
- Cal Grant Asset Verification Form (G-35)
Special Circumstances Appeal:
Students whose family experienced a change in financial circumstance that will lower the student’s family resources may be eligible for a re-evaluation of their federal and /or state aid eligibility after federal verification has been completed. In order to be considered for a special circumstances calculation, the student must meet specific guidelines, explain the circumstances in a letter, and provide documentation of the change.
Please click on the links below for a description of the circumstances that may be considered and the documentation that will need to be provided.