- Educate the USD Campus and Microfinance
- Loan money to local entreprenuers
- Provide a market to local entrepreneurs
- Connect Club Members with internships and experience in world of MIcrofinance
- Enable Club Members to study abroad and work with microfinance institutions across the world
Apply for a Leadership Position
We are looking for:
- VP of Marketing to campus
- VP of Fundraising
- VP of Global Microfinance
- VP of Communications/Recruitment
- VP(s) of Social Events
- VP ICC Representative
If you are interested in applying for a leadship position, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email include: Your name, year in school, position you're applying for, and why you would like that position and what you can and would like to contribute to the club.
When: Every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m.
Where: Maher Hall, room 220
Description: Come join other USD students interested in microfinance, for USD's Microfinance Club biweekly meeting. Upcoming meetings will take place in September 30, October 14, October 28, and November 11 at 12:30pm in Maher Hall, room 220.