The Center for Peace and Commerce is dedicated to teaching and research that contributes to solving complex world issues.
The Center for Peace and Commerce hosts academic conferences to produce research papers to expand knowledge and networks around themes exploring the nexus of peace and business. This entails:
- Increasing research and publications
- Fostering spaces for increasing such research
The Center for Peace and Commerce, in partnership with the Ahlers Center for International Business and the Institute for Economics and Peace hosted the 2013 Leadership for Peace and Prosperity Conference at the University of San Diego from 3-5, October.
You can learn more about the conference on C.K. Prahalad's Legacy: Business for Poverty Alleviation, which took place on September 15-17, 2011. To access papers from these conferences please contact Nadia Auch at email@example.com .
Our goal is to transform the learning experience, inside and outside of the classroom by:
- Enriching current course offerings
- Creating and supporting high-impact hands-on learning locally and abroad
- Providing support for teaching innovations
- Promoting the development of appropriate teaching tools
- Increasing internship and practicum opportunities for students