Bookmark and Share

Department of


Petition to Graduate

Students must file a Petition to Graduate one year before commencement or the date of graduation.The petition is meant to ensure that all requirements for graduation are met on time.

To file:

    1. Download and print the Petition to Graduate Form from the registrar.
    2. Study your academic record (available on u.achieve/DARS) to confirm that all information is correct, and that you are on track to complete all requirements.
    3. Fill out the form, print a copy of your u.achieve/DARS and meet with Dr. Atreyee Phukan to have her sign the petition. Dr. Phukan's office hours.