To obtain a Torero ID Card you must be currently registered for classes, or if you are faculty/staff, you need to receive authorization through Human Resources, or your appropriate department or chair. Please bring with you a valid picture ID such as a driver's license or a passport for identity verification.
Lost or stolen ID cards must be reported immediately to the Campus Card Services Office. You may report the card as lost online at the CampusCash web page. If found, students may also re-activate their cards at the same site. If you do not have access to a computer, you may also report the card by phone (619) 260-5999, or in person at the Campus Card Services Office UC 127.
USD is not responsible for any lost or stolen cards. There is a card replacement fee of $15 for each new card, due at the time of issuance of the new card.
Meal Plans provide excellent value, flexibility and convenience when dining on campus. For details visit the Meal Plan pages of the Dining Services website.
CampusCash is the key to your purchases and campus services at USD. It is a prepaid, declining balance plan that works via your Torero ID card.
To activate your account, all you need to do is make a deposit in any amount you choose. Within minutes you can use your Campus Cash everywhere it is accepted. Deposits can be made instantly online, in person at the Campus Card Services Office, by fax, and by mail.
A complete list of on and off-campus locations is listed on our Campus Cash page.
When purchases are made, funds are deducted from your account, and your remaining balance is displayed on the terminal. You may also inquire at the Campus Card Services office or at any register that accepts Campus Cash. You may also check your balance online by logging in to your CampusCash account.
- Campus Cash gives you flexibility and is convenient to use. No need to carry cash or credit cards.
- Save time: Campus Cash is faster than checks or cash.
- Campus Cash value additions are easy to make and are available within minutes. Anyone can add value to your account, but only you, with your ID, can make purchases.
- Your balance carries forward as long as you have a valid ID.
- If you accidentally lose your ID, your funds are secure and immediately available when you receive a replacement card.
- There are no membership fees, service charges, or minimum balances or "buy-in" required.
- Campus Cash accounts are not transferable.
- No interest or other earnings will be paid to the holder or credited by USD.
- Restitution is required for overdrafts resulting from off-line transactions.
- USD is not responsible for any lost or stolen cards.
- Replacement cards are $15.00 you may also review other Torero Card Fees.
- Patrons may not make cash withdrawals from their Campus Cash accounts. Funds may only be refunded upon graduation or by formally withdrawing from the university.
- Campus Cash will expire 90 days after your graduation, or withdrawal, date. If you have a balance in your account you will need to go to the Campus Card office to request a refund within this timeframe.
- The user is responsible for immediately reporting lost or stolen cards in person to the Campus Card Services Office. The university is not responsible for the use of any lost or stolen card until reported.
- Current account statements are available online at our Campus Cash site.
- All sales transactions are debited from the Campus Cash account and the user is responsible for observing the transaction debited at the point and time of sale and for the monitoring of his/her own account balance.
- Campus Cash accounts, transcripts of their use, forms and records are property of the university. Use of these accounts may be revoked at any time.
- Terms and conditions are subject to revisions, additions or deletions without notice at any time.
Yes. However, due to FERPA rules, we are required by law to only disseminate information about the student's account to individuals listed in a release form. Complete this form to allow access.
Parking permits are required by all persons with a vehicle on the USD campus, seven days a week, 24 hours a day. USD Public Safety enforces all parking rules. Fines are steep, and knowledge of parking rules (issued at the time a permit is purchased) is important to avoid a parking ticket.
All permits are now available online. You may purchase one via the Parking Services site via MySanDiego. Temporary permits are issued from the kiosks at each entrance to campus.
A full-service U.S. Bank branch is located in UC-125 next to the Card office. Phone: (619) 785-5972. There are also three ATMs on campus: outside the Hahn University Center and Jenny Craig Pavilion, and within Bert's Bistro in Mother Rosalie Hill Hall.
For your convenience you may purchase two passport photos for $10 and they will be ready in minutes. No appointment necessary.