Why Choose Business
The experiences, education, and opportunities USD students receive are life-changing.
We take pride in developing responsible business leaders who aspire to create meaningful change in their industry. Our graduates are in positions of leadership around the world.
In addition to our small class sizes that offer a personalized experience and our academically rigorous and practical curriculum, here are five reasons you might want to join our community, too:
- Globally Minded: Our master's programs consider business perspectives and practices from around the world, and provide unique opportunities to study abroad. Learn more at the Ahlers Center for International Business.
- Accredited: The SBA is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), holds additional accreditation from the AACSB in accounting, and is regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. View our full accreditation.
- Acclaimed: Many of our professors have won awards in their industry, written books, published research, and are highly sought after as experts in their fields, such as Ken Blanchard, Thomas Copeland, Denise Dimon and Norm Miller. Meet our knowledgeable and personable faculty.
- Highly Rated: USD SBA programs hold a variety of prestigious rankings from the Financial Times, Princeton Review, Bloomberg Businessweek, U.S. News & World Report, among others. View all our rankings.
- Student Experience: In addition to our beautiful location in San Diego overlooking the bay, mission-style buildings, and our pleasant year-round weather, students are part of a like-minded community called a cohort throughout their program. Meet some of our star students and featured alumni.