Undergraduate Business Programs
The world is our business
The undergraduate business degree program in the University of San Diego School of Business is one of the most highly ranked in the nation and offers some of the most popular majors on campus. Our values-based education balances academic theory with hands-on business experience, creating responsible, effective business leaders with global mindsets who excel in real-world business situations.
The School of Business bachelor’s degree include:
- An academically rigorous, values-based education with a global mindset. Courses are developed—and evolve—based on current, global business practices and fundamental academic theory and are taught by A+ professors, as ranked by students in Bloomberg Businessweek.
- A personalized learning experience. Small class sizes means you’ll get to know your teachers and classmates personally through discussion and collaboration. This leads to a variety of perspectives, long-lasting connections and a high level of professional development.
- Relevant research and hands-on learning. SBA facilitates real-world consulting projects and internships to help you develop the hands-on skills—and invaluable connections—you need when you graduate.
- Career resources that follow you for a lifetime. We create opportunities for you to meet prospective employers through events, career fairs, internships and class projects. But that’s not where our help ends. As a USD alum, you’ll have us and your classmates as a career resource for life.
- Unparalleled international experiences. As part of the International Partnership of Business School (IPBS), business majors have the opportunity to study two years at the University of San Diego and two years fully immersed in studying at Dublin City University or Universidad Pontificia Comillas in Madrid, Spain. At the end of four years, you will hold a bachelor of arts in business administration from USD, along with a bachelor’s degree in international business from the partner institution.
View the USD Core Curricula.
Student to Faculty Ratio 16:1
Average High School GPA 3.86
Jaime Alonso Gómez, dean of the University of San Diego School of Business, is…
In October and November, the University of San Diego School of Business is part…
Annalisa Barrett, clinical professor of finance in the University of San Di…