The MSGL program is now accepting applications for the Summer '15 cohort. Classes begin online in April 2015 and meet on campus for one week in late May 2015.
Application deadline is March 1, 2015.
Due to the number of applications received, some applicants may not be admitted to their first choice for a particular cohort.
Prospective students are encouraged to submit their application early to ensure consideration for their desired cohort start date. Please contact Scott Handley at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the application process.
Here are the materials you need to submit to apply to the MSGL program.
- Online MSGL Application
- Personal essay and objectives statement
- Two letters of recommendation (one from current supervisor)
- Professional resume/CV
- Undergraduate Transcripts (including all transfer credits)
- Copy of current Passport. Must be on file with the University no later than the start date of each semester (12/15, 4/15 or 8/15)
- Minimum of three years work experience
- GMAT test scores are not required for applicants with sufficient work experience and undergraduate GPA, but may be requested from those who do not meet the minimum requirements for admission.
- Please note we are unable to accommodate international students who require the F1 student visa.
The University of San Diego is also a Yellow Ribbon school, meaning that we will match money provided by the VA to give our military veterans additional tuition assistance.