It's time to step up and make a difference.The School of Business Administration's Full-Time MBA program offers outstanding practical experiences balanced with academic theory taught by faculty who are also experts in their respective fields. Consulting projects, company site visits, guest speakers, team projects and leadership skill development means a diversified teaching approach and career and life opportunities you can't find elsewhere.
SBA's Full-Time MBA Program offers:
- A choice of General Management Track or International Business Track options. Concentrations available in each track.
- A personalized learning experience. Small class sizes allow for a high level of interaction with faculty and classmates, leading to in-depth learning and rapid professional development. You'll take core classes with the same cohort of students, including two weeks of pre-program orientation activities on campus.
- Academically rigorous and relevant curriculum. Coursework developed in partnership with industry advisors provides students with the specific knowledge and skills required for business today. The traditional track gives you the opportunity to work directly with a prestigious San Diego company to complete a semester-long consulting project. With the International Business Track, you will complete two consulting projects in two global geographic regions.
- Study abroad opportunities. Both tracks provide you with the choice of either a short-term or semester-long study abroad program from more than 20 partner universities around the world. The International Business Track option includes a three-day course in Mexico as part of the pre-program orientation.
- Connections to industry professionals. Through mentoring, networking events, and life-long career advancement assistance through career services. Network with companies locally and worldwide.
Make a meaningful difference in business -- and in your life.
Not able to dedicate yourself full time? Consider our Evening MBA, which is virtually the same program with the same caliber of education, curriculum, and the same professors.
Program Length 22 Months (56 Credits)
80% GMAT Range 550-700
Average Age At Enrollment 28
The American Marketing Association (AMA) chapter in the School of Business Administra…
A paper by Maria Kniazeva, associate professor of marketing in the School of Business…
Joel Sutherland, managing director of the Supply Chain Management Institute in the Sc…
5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice 214
5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice 222