MS in Accounting (MACC) and MS in Taxation (MTAX)
Take a giant step forward in your accounting career. Gain the skills and experience you need to become a high-level accountant... or even get your CPA.USD's Master of Science in Accountancy (MACC) or Master of Science in Taxation (MTAX) program, you will not only get real-world, practical accounting experience balanced with academic theory, but also make valuable connections with professionals in your industry.
In under one year, USD's MACC and MTAX programs offer:
- A personalized learning experience. Get one-on-one attention and develop supportive relationships with small class sizes, group projects, and accessible professors.
- Academically rigorous and relevant curriculum, designed to help you gain technical, communication, and leadership skills you can apply to the accounting world.
- Values-based education, to help you supervise others and evaluate the toughest ethical questions.
- Study abroad opportunities. Visit international CPA firms, gain global exposure, and learn global accounting practices.
- Connections to local professionals through mentorships, our formal recruitment program, and events.
At the University of San Diego, you'll access many opportunities to advance your accountancy career and become a more responsible leader in your industry. Apply today or call us to have your questions answered.
Is tax your area of focus? You might be interested on USD's specialized accounting degree: Master of Science in Taxation.
Program Length 10-12 Months
Courses Per Semester 10 Courses (30 Units)
Cohort Size Self Paced
Average Work Experience 0-2 Years
Average Age At Enrollment 24-26
Joel Sutherland, managing director of the Supply Chain Management Institute in the Un…
USD School of Business Professor Finds Strengths and Weaknesses in Corporate Governance Among San Diego Companies
A new report by Annalisa Barrett, clinical professor of finance in the University of …
Rick Custin, clinical professor of business law and ethics, was quoted in a June 16&n…
12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
Online (link will be forwarded to all registrants)
5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice Conference Rooms EF
5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Degheri Alumni Center Courtyard