Phil HunsakerProfessor of Management
- DBA, University of Southern California, Organizational Behavior, Social Psychology and Management
- MBA, University of Southern California
- MS,San Diego State University, Human Resource Management
- BS, San Diego State University, Management
Areas of ExpertiseManagement
- The Book of Management: The Ten Essential Skills for Achieving High Performance, Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
- Managing People, Dorling Kindersley
- The New Art of Managing People, 2nd Edition, Free Press
- Management: A Skills Approach, Prentice Hall
- Training in Interpersonal Skills, Prentice Hall
Phillip Hunsaker has authored more than 100 articles in academic and professional journals and 14 books on management and organizational behavior. He has provided seminars and consulted with international organizations such as Coca-Cola, Qualcomm, General Dynamics, Mead-Johnson and American Honda.
Dr. Hunsaker has been a distinguished visiting professor in the Executive MBA Program at the University of Auckland and a faculty member at Bond University (Australia), the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, California State University-Northridge, the University of Southern California, the University of California-San Diego Leadership and Management Program and the Institute for Quality and Productivity. He has taught courses in Paris, Rome, Munich, Barcelona, Berlin, Istanbul and Prague.
Hunsaker has won many awards for teaching and research: two University Professorships for Outstanding Career Achievement in teaching, scholarship and service; a University Professorship for Outstanding Research; the Innovative Undergraduate Business Educator award; and Executive MBA Professor of the Year.