Adriana Vamosiu, Ph.D.Assistant Professor of Economics
Office LocationOlin Hall 336
- Ph.D. University of Maryland at College Park, Economics
- B.A. Whittier College, Mathematics and Economics
Areas of ExpertiseEconomics
- Conditional Convergence of Nonresident Tuition Rates at Public Research Universities: A Panel Data Analysis
- Compatibility and Bundling of Stand and No Stand-Alone Use Complements, Under Submission
- Nonstrategic Bundling and Competition
Adriana Vamosiu joined the Department of Economics within the School of Business Administration in Fall 2013. Her passion for the liberal arts education began with her own undergrad experience at Whittier College and she is very happy to return to this environment. Her main research interests are Industrial Organization, particularly Pricing Theory, Bundling and Compatibility issues and the Economics of Higher Education.
She enjoys teaching microeconomics topics, but is always interested in new topics and areas of study.