Vivek SahAssociate Professor of Real Estate
- PhD, Georgia State University
- MBA, I.M.T. Ghaziabad, India
- BE, N.I.T. Rourkela, India
Areas of ExpertiseReal Estate
- Estimating School Proximity Effects on Housing Prices: The Importance of Robust Spatial Controls in Hedonic Estimations, Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics
- Does Index Addition Add Any New Information? Evidence from REIT Dividend Forecasts, Journal of Property Research
- Are Green REITs Valued More?, Journal of Real Estate Portfolio Management
- Development Process in India: An Empirical Analysis and a Descriptive Model, Journal of Real Estate Literature
- Correcting for the Effects of Seasonality on Home Prices, Appraisal Journal
While at Georgia State University, Vivek Sah taught a variety of courses at the undergraduate level including real estate finance, real estate investment analysis and real estate principles.
Sah’s primary research interests are in the areas of REITs, real estate mutual funds and behavioral real estate. He actively participates in conferences held by American Real Estate Society and American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association.