Resources and Links
- Campus Assault Resources and Education (C.A.R.E.) - Sexual Assault & Relationship Violence
- Counseling Center, (619) 260-4655, Serra 300
- Health Center, (619) 260-4595, Camino 161
- Public Safety, (619) 260-7777 (non-emergency), (619) 260-2222 (emergency)
- YouAreUSD - Suicide Prevention
Sexual Assault & Relationship Violence
Rape Crisis Hotline - (888) 385-4657 (24 hours)
Center for Community Solutions - 858-272-5777
The City of San Diego's only Rape Crisis Center provides services for survivors of sexual assault. All services are free and confidential.
Emergency Services: 24/7 hotline, domestic violence emergency response, sexual assault emergency response, and emergency shelter (888) 385-4657
Crisis Intervention Services: legal services, counseling services, transitional housing, domestic violence victim advocacy, sexual assault victim advocacy, and elder abuse victim advocacy and legal services.
San Diego Police Department
- Call 911 to make a report and get immediate assistance off campus.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline - (800) 273-TALK