Center for Student Success
The CSS generates innovative strategies to assist all undergraduate students in persisting to graduation.
Highlighted Programs and Support:
The CSS offers Student Success Coaching where professional staff and peer coaches are available to meet with any undergraduate student experiencing challenges at USD that impact academic performance and persistence.
The CSS also processes undergraduate leaves of absence and withdrawals from the university.
Important Dates to Remember
- February 6: Last day to enroll in classes and to drop a class without a 'W'
- Deadline 100% tuition refund
- February 13: Deadline 90% tuition refund
- February 20: Deadline 80% tuition refund
- February 27: Deadline 70% tuition refund
- March 13: Deadline 60% tuition refund
- March 20: Deadline 50% tuition refund
- April 5: Last day to withdraw from classes with a 'W'
- Last day to apply for a leave of absence for the Spring 2017 semester