Center for Student Success
The CSS generates innovative strategies to assist all undergraduate students in persisting to graduation.
Highlighted Programs and Support:
The CSS offers Student Success Coaching where professional staff and peer coaches are available to meet with any undergraduate student experiencing challenges at USD that impact academic performance and persistence.
The CSS also processes undergraduate leaves of absence and withdrawals from the university.
For a summary of CSS programs and services, please click here to download the general handout (PDF).
- October 13: Out-of-State Student Community Lunch
- October 16: PAC Chair & PAC Applications due in UC-114 by 5pm
- October 19-22: PAC Chair Interviews
- October 23: CSS Professional Staff Development
- November 2: Ready for the next step in your college career? Register for MFTS 365: Current Approaches to Peer Assistance.
- Students who complete this course are eligible to apply to become a peer coach in the CSS or a Sexual Violence Peer Educator through the Women's Center and the CHWP in future semesters.
Important Dates to Remember
- October 1-29: Online class reservation for Intersession 2016
- October 23: Fall Holiday (no classes)
- October 26: Mid-term grades due
- October 27: Deadline 50% tuition refund
- November 2:
- Class reservation for Spring 2016 begins
- Walk-in registration for Intersession 2016 beings @ One Stop Student Center