Center for Student Success
The CSS generates innovative strategies to assist all undergraduate students in persisting to graduation.
Highlighted Programs and Support:
The CSS offers Student Success Coaching where professional staff and peer coaches are available to meet with any undergraduate student experiencing challenges at USD that impact academic performance and persistence.
The CSS also processes undergraduate leaves of absence and withdrawals from the university.
For a summary of CSS programs and services, please click here to download the general handout (PDF).
- February 2-11: PA Informationals (click here to view schedule)
- February 19: PA Applications due in UC-114 before 5pm
- February 29-March 9: PA Interviews (various locations)
- March 14: PA Notification (must accept position or alternate by March 18)
- April 12: PA Workshop; 7-9pm in UC Forum C
- April 22: LLC Team Training; 3-5pm various locations
Important Dates to Remember
- February 3: Last day to enroll in classes and to drop a class without a 'W'
- Deadline 100% tuition refund
- February 10: Deadline 90% tuition refund
- February 17: Deadline 80% tuition refund
- February 24: Deadline 70% tuition refund
- March 1-30: Online class reservation for Summer Sessions 2016
- March 2: Priority deadline for Undergraduate Fall 2016 & Spring 2017 financial aid applications