October 4-5, 2013
Sponsored by University Ministry, Student Affairs, USD Alumni Association and Career Services this seminar perfect for anyone:
- Unclear what to do after graduation
- Undecided on whether or not to attend graduate school
- Unsure on how they will find happiness and joy in their new career
- Interested in learning from the experiences of recent USD alumni
- Curious how to find meaningful work, healthy relationships, and life-giving community
- In search of an extraordinary life
Designed to assist USD seniors in preparing for their last year of college as well as the transitions which follow, this retreat will address practical concerns such as finding a job, managing finances, and forming healthy relationships. The gathering will also provide numerous opportunities for participants to reflect on their time at USD, to consider what they have learned about themselves, and to envision the people they would like to become.
The three key themes of the seminar are: meaningful work, healthy relationships, and community. Recent USD graduates will share their experiences around each of these topics and provide wisdom for the road ahead.
For more information about the Senior Seminar, please contact Mark Peters at (619) 260-2265 or email@example.com