The 2013 Abstract submission deadline has passed.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM - please read the information below before submitting the Abstract Form
If multiple students are presenting as a group, only one abstract is submitted per project, but all presenters/authors are listed on the submission form. A student may be the primary author/presenter of only one project; however, you may be a co-author/co-presenter on another project.
You will need the following information to complete the form:
- Title of your presentation
- All author's/presenter's names and majors
- Faculty mentor's name, email, department/school
- If an off-campus project, name and email of off-campus supervisor
- Abstract of 150 words or less or
- Artist statement of 150 words or less for art students
Once your abstract has been submitted, you and your faculty mentor will receive an automatic confirmation email.
You will be notified of your presentation time and location by April 15 or you can view the online conference program after April 15 on the Undergraduate Research Conference website.