ABSTRACT SUBMISSION PORTAL - please read the information below before submitting the Abstract Form
If multiple students are presenting as a group, only one abstract is submitted per project, but all presenters/authors are listed on the submission form. A student may be the primary author/presenter of only one project; however, you may be a co-author/co-presenter on another project. Please be sure to have your faculty mentor approve of your abstract prior to submission.
You will need the following information to complete the form:
- Title of your presentation
- All author's/presenter's names and majors
- Faculty mentor's name, email, department/school
- If an off-campus project, name and email of off-campus supervisor
- Abstract of 150 words or less or artist statement of 150 words or less for art students
Once your abstract has been submitted, you and your faculty mentor will receive an automatic confirmation email.
Thursday, February 6, 2014
Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 5:00 p.m.
The 2014 application has closed.