The Office of University Design is responsible for the following matters concerning the university's collections:
- Maintaining, documenting and conserving the Decorative and Fine Art Collections of the university.
- Directing placement of the collection on campus and maintaining policy regarding art in public spaces.
- Coordinating insurance coverage for the collections with Risk Management. regarding insurance policy for Collection.
- Assisting University Relations with gifts-in-kind.
- Serving on the Curatorial Advisory Committee in selecting exhibitions.