The Student Involvement and Information Desk (SIID) can be found on the 2nd Level (entry level) of the Student Life Pavilion. Just as it sounds, this desk presents opportunities for involvement and leadership on campus, while providing general campus information. The Student Involvement and Information Desk is a subset of the Student Leadership and Involvement Center (SLIC, Student Life Pavilion 3rd Level).
- Spirited and friendly help answering questions about the University
- Information about campus events and programs
- Campus directory and local phone book
- Campus map and on-campus directional information
- Courtesy computer
- Sign-ups for campus involvement
Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m. -10 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Sunday, 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.=
The Student Involvement and Information Desk has Involvement Consultants that are available to speak with students about clubs, organizations, events or how to get involved, they can be reached at (619) 260-7907.