University of the Third Age
Winter Session: January 7-24, 2013
Summer Session: July 8-25, 2013
Register Now! Early bird registration ends June 8, 2013 for summer session
Founded in 1978, USD’s University of the Third Age is a life-long learning program that brings together avid life-long learners 55+ for an informative 3-week intellectual feast. Attendees learn from some of the great minds from the San Diego community representing a wide variety of industries such as: business, government, military, medicine, health, science, technology, arts, literature, religion and education. University faculty, community leaders, published scientists, nonprofit executives, military officials and many more are invited to present each session. All presenters are respected experts in their individual fields and highly regarded for their intellect and contributions to their respected communities.The U3A sessions take place on the beautiful campus of University of San Diego in January and July, and meets Monday-Thursday mornings. Each winter or summer session provides up to 24 different speakers, field trips and the option for attendees to participate in a Tai-Chi Exercise class, Beginning/Intermediate Computers, or Spanish Workshops.
Curious to learn new information, meet new people and participate in a fun, intellectually stimulating environment? Than don’t miss out and get involved with USD’s University of the Third Age.
Your Take-Aways from Each U3A Session …
- Increased awareness and knowledge about a variety of topics
- Opportunity to dialogue and interact with various industry experts
- Keep your mind and body alert and moving; intellectual stimulation abounds each day
- Connect and re-connect with new and old friends; expand your personal network of acquaintances
- Engage with the University of San Diego for your educational and life-learning needs