Jamba Juice and T-shirt Fundraiser
Thursday, November 21, 2013
- 12 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- Tabling in front of the Hahn University Center
USD Women’s Volleyball Game vs. BYU
Saturday, November 23, 2013
- 1 p.m.
- Instead of an entrance fee, USD will be asking for donations for the typhoon relief, and all funds raised during the 50/50 Raffle will be donated to our Typhoon Haiyan Relief fund
USD Rotaract Club T-shirt Fundraiser
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
- Dead hours
- In the wake of Typhoon Haiyan, a call has been made for Rotarians and Rotaracts to help ShelterBox in the Philippines. Rotary International President Ron D. Burton is urging 1.2 million members and 34,000 clubs worldwide to contribute to the charity’s relief programme. San Diego Rotaract 5340 District hopes to send one ShelterBox to the Philippines.
- USD Rotaract Club will be selling T-shirts and stickers in front of the University Center during dead hours. We are asking for a minimum donation of $10 for a T-shirt.
- Donate directly online
- Facebook Event Page
Souplantation in Point Loma
Thursday, December 12, 2013
- 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Souplantation, 3960 West Point Loma Drive, San Diego
- Souplantation will donate 15% of all sales
- Hosted by FUSO
- Download the flyer for more information
Related Events On Campus
Typhoon Haiyan: What Happened, What's Next
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
- 12:15 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace & Justice, Conference Rooms E-F
- The Department of Political Science and International Relations and the USD Filipino Student Organization will host a brown-bag lunch to discuss the impact of Haiyan and how to help.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
During the coming weeks and months, FUSO will be exploring additional opportunities to partner with departments on campus. Please continue to check back for updated information. FUSO will also provide updated information on their website and Facebook Event page. All funds raised by FUSO will be distributed to Catholic Relief Services and the local Gawad Kalinga chapter.