2ndAnnual Transfer Pricing Symposium | March 27-28, 2014
Pre-Symposium Transfer Pricing Basics Course | March 25-26, 2014
What does the election mean for your Transfer Pricing strategy? Critically important Transfer Pricing information will be presented by seven expert panels comprised of government, academic, and industry practitioners at the University of San Diego’s 2st Annual Transfer Pricing Symposium.
Experts from government, academia, legal and economic professional service providers, and tax directors from leading companies, including TYCO, Hewlett-Parkard and others, will offer their insights for strategies and practices that will matter to your Transfer Pricing planning and policies.
Designed for professional service providers in global tax, finance, accounting and legal areas, this intensive day-and-a-half conference provides an excellent opportunity for you to engage the experts on legal and economic trends impacting transfer pricing compliance, planning, and controversy jurisdiction.
Focus on Transfer Pricing Trends and Issues That Affect Your Business:
- Examine transfer pricing from a blended Law and Economics perspective to improve skills in executing planning strategies and understanding controversy trends
- Understand transfer pricing from an academic researchers’ perspective to gain insight into how research in business and economic fields could benefit work in the transfer pricing field
- Understand how future changes in post-election transfer pricing policy could impact planning, compliance, and documentation for transfer pricing; experts will discuss policy changes and trends in international tax law, intellectual property, migration, and deferral
- Understand the pressing transfer pricing controversy issues among the three jurisdictions in NAFTA; focus on NAFTA controversy issues for Canada and Mexico impacting tax planning decision-making
- Learn the best approaches for transfer pricing for industries germane to the Southern California and West Coast regions – including Consumer Products, Technology, Pharma/Bio, and Media/Entertainment
Other Conference Features
- Located in San Diego, CA
- Excellent networking opportunities with participants and experts in transfer pricing
- Transfer Pricing Basics Course March 25-26
Sergio Luis Pérez joins panelists from Mexico to Discuss Mexican Transfer Pricing Developments