To assist you with your planning for Transfer Fall Orientation, please consider the important resources listed below:
Click here for information on how to get to USD by car, air, or public transportation:
- If you are flying into San Diego International Airport and do not plan to rent a car or take a cab, we recommend using Cloud 9 Shuttle (http://www.cloud9shuttle.com). For a discount rate, be sure to mention to Cloud 9 that you are traveling to USD.
- Click here to download a printable campus map
- Click here to view an interactive campus map
For family and guests attending OLÉ! Weekend, USD and Bartell Hotels offer a unique opportunity to receive discounted room rates at San Diego's premier hotels. By selecting a Bartell Hotel for your stay, Bartell will donate 10% back of the total room cost to support student scholarships and promote university events.
All seven Bartell Hotels are conveniently located close to the USD campus, all major attractions, and many are situated on the water's edge. Guests will also receive complimentary continental breakfast and welcome beverage. Most of the hotels provide courtesy airport transportation and free parking.
To take advantage of these special rates, please visit www.usdpartnership.com or call 800-345-9995.
Residential Life created a quick list of things to consider bringing with you as you transition to the University of San Diego. This list is a good place to start, but we also suggest you connect with your roommate if possible to see what items you can share!
- Click here to download the list of items you might need
- Click here for a list of Residential Life's Frequently Asked Questions
Sending a Package Before Fall Orientation Weekend
New students can send packages to be held at the Mail Center (located in the Loma Hall Lobby) beginning Monday, August 19.
- Use the format below to send a package to campus prior to moving in:
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
- Packages can be picked up at the Mail Center and are not delivered to your housing area.
- New resident students will receive notification when their mail box number is assigned.
Sending Mail After Fall Orientation Weekend
Students living on campus are assigned a mail box they may keep for as long as they reside in on-campus housing. On-campus housing any residence hall excluding the University & Presidio Terrace Apartments.
If your question was not answered with the information above, please feel free to email email@example.com.