Come with the Torero Program Board to Universal Studios in Hollywood, Calif, on Sunday, May 4. You can get your tickets at the UC Box Office on Monday, April 28, for only $50 (you must have your student ID during purchase). Transportation will be provided. We will be leaving campus at 7 a.m. on Sunday and getting back at 9 p.m.
- Go behind the scenes on a real working movie studio.
- Explore where Hollywood movies are made on the legendary Studio Tour.
- Come face to face with King Kong 360 3-D created by Peter Jackson. It’s the world’s largest, most intense 3-D experience.
- See top celebrities interviewed in person! Universal Studios Hollywood is the home of EXTRA, a leading entertainment-news television show.
- Get into the movies!
- Face heart-pounding rides and shows that put you inside some of the world’s biggest movies.
- Join the Minions on the new ride, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem.
- Prepare for the greatest battle you’ll ever ride on Transformers: The Ride-3D
- Brave the world’s scariest indoor roller coaster: Revenge of the Mummy: The Ride
- Hang on for your life as you crash your way through the animated world of The Simpsons on a revolutionary virtual roller coaster!
- Join Shrek and Donkey on an ogre-the-top adventure on Shrek 4-D
- See all attractions at Universal Studios Hollywood
For more information, contact Lena Figueroa at email@example.com.