We can help strengthen your program's ticket sales.
How to successfully sell your tickets at the UC Ticket Office:
- Have POETS and GL STRING from your department for the contract agreement
- We require 5 days in advance before tickets can be sold
- Actual tickets numbered
- Sheet of questions and answers
i.e. Limit? Price? Only for undergraduates? What comes with the tickets? Bus ride, lunch, etc.
- Sign agreement with Molly Soltesz
- Give us phone numbers or extension in case of a quick question
- Provide flyer to advertise
- If for any reason you need to pull tickets during the sale, let Molly Soltesz know (firstname.lastname@example.org or x2727)
University Center Ticket Office
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Phone: (619) 260-2727
Fax: (619) 260-7622
2016 Fall Semester Hours
Mon - Fri:
10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
(hours subject to change University Holidays and Academic Breaks)