If you are seeking admission to law school, graduate school, or college, or advancing your engineering career, you will benefit from the exceptional instruction provided by the University of San Diego Test Preparation Courses. For over 35 years, USD has helped thousands of students succeed on the LSAT, GMAT, GRE, and SAT. We have also recently added preparation for the Fundamentals of Engineering exam. Studies have shown that students who receive tutoring on test-taking skills and strategies develop confidence and competence to attain the highest possible score. Counseling and personal assistance with admission essays and statements is also provided.
Test Preparation Courses:
- Explain the nature and format of the exam and teach the skills needed to master it
- Provide you with proven test-taking strategies to maximize your performance in each exam area.
- Give you timed practice tests to measure your performance and progress throughout the course, plus extensive materials for individual study.
- Diagnose and remedy individual difficulties through seminar discussion and review.
- Build test-taking confidence and competence to help you attain your highest possible score.
- NEW ACT Preparation Courses
- NEW Fundamentals of Engineering Prep
- Qualify for a discount!
- UPCOMING TEST DATES:
- LSAT: February 7, 2015
- SAT: March 14, 2015
- Important Reminder: The Test Preparation program office will be closed from Tuesday, December 23, 2014 until Monday, January 5, 2015. See you in the New Year!