In the Catholic tradition, the Student Affairs Division strives to create an inclusive, educational environment which motivates and supports student learning and personal development, serves the University community, and inspires students to make a positive contribution to society. Our philosophy and approach is to collaboratively work with Academic Affairs and all areas of the University to create an integrated learning environment.
The Student Affairs Division is a dynamic, student centered and learning organization. We are poised to create a vibrant and active co-curricular learning experience for all students. Our emphasis on leadership development and social change allows us to work on developing future ethical leaders to serve in a complex, global and changing world. We are committed to fostering a sense of belonging and continuously building toward a just, welcoming and caring community for all.
As a USD family and community, we are here to help students explore choices and find the answers that will make their college experience everything that they want it to be, and more. We share the journey with our students and want their experience at USD to be exciting, inspiring and defining.
In Torero Spirit!
Carmen M. Vazquez
Vice President, Student Affairs
Torero Life Twitter
- ICYMI: Why we're excited for you to come to USD! t.co/4tuSd1Rjju #uofsandiego #toreropride #usdole14
5:55 PM, Sun, Aug 31, 2014
- Welcome to 58 first-year students who attended @usdministry pre-orientation retreat to Founders Chapel @torerolife t.co/AnyMoWXN8y
10:56 PM, Sat, Aug 30, 2014
- ATTENTION ALL FIRST-YEAR STUDENTS: Welcome to USD! GO TOREROS! #uofsandiego #toreropride #usdole14
5:35 PM, Sat, Aug 30, 2014
- RT @uofsandiego: Great group photo of new Toreros participating in SSS Summer Bridge program this week! @torerolife @USDAdmissions...
10:10 PM, Fri, Aug 29, 2014
- Great tips from the Office of Sustainability on how to make your move-in green! #uofsandiego… t.co/uSIfaWNSWD
9:37 PM, Fri, Aug 29, 2014
- With Ole Weekend and Move-In upon us, we just want to take a moment to thank all of the amazing… t.co/oOwvueFv3C
4:29 PM, Fri, Aug 29, 2014