Welcome to the Office of the Vice President, Student Affairs
In the Catholic tradition, the Student Affairs Division strives to create an inclusive, educational environment which motivates and supports student learning and personal development, serves the University community, and inspires students to make a positive contribution to society. Our philosophy and approach is to collaboratively work with Academic Affairs and all areas of the University to create an integrated learning environment.
The Student Affairs Division is a dynamic, student centered and learning organization. We are poised to create a vibrant and active co-curricular learning experience for all students. Our emphasis on leadership development and social change allows us to work on developing future ethical leaders to serve in a complex, global and changing world. We are committed to fostering a sense of belonging and continuously building toward a just, welcoming and caring community for all.
As a USD family and community, we are here to help students explore choices and find the answers that will make their college experience everything that they want it to be, and more. We share the journey with our students and want their experience at USD to be exciting, inspiring and defining.
In Torero Spirit!
Carmen M. Vazquez
Vice President, Student Affairs
Torero Life Twitter
- Register for the USD Madrid Study Abroad program by March 17 to win A FREE TRIP TO MADRID! t.co/KNJdUfjIfb @usdstudyabroad
8:05 PM, Fri, Mar 7, 2014
- Some of our wonderful UF Programming Staff at the Torero March Event today! t.co/L3SSOyonDu
11:10 PM, Thu, Mar 6, 2014
- Join us for the March of the Toreros happening right now!
8:06 PM, Thu, Mar 6, 2014
- Vote in the @usd_AS General Elections today from 9-9pm on t.co/9bbWxITgmh and 12-2pm at booths in front of the UC and La Paloma!
6:16 PM, Thu, Mar 6, 2014
- #tbt to that time when Tonight Show host @jimmyfallon performed at USD! t.co/iPpd60ThX1
6:07 PM, Thu, Mar 6, 2014
- Kick off Women’s History Month today! Celebrate women of courage, character and commitment! t.co/ArPzTeyeqF
6:01 PM, Wed, Mar 5, 2014