Welcome to the Office of the Vice President, Student Affairs
In the Catholic tradition, the Student Affairs Division strives to create an inclusive, educational environment which motivates and supports student learning and personal development, serves the University community, and inspires students to make a positive contribution to society. Our philosophy and approach is to collaboratively work with Academic Affairs and all areas of the University to create an integrated learning environment.
The Student Affairs Division is a dynamic, student centered and learning organization. We are poised to create a vibrant and active co-curricular learning experience for all students. Our emphasis on leadership development and social change allows us to work on developing future ethical leaders to serve in a complex, global and changing world. We are committed to fostering a sense of belonging and continuously building toward a just, welcoming and caring community for all.
As a USD family and community, we are here to help students explore choices and find the answers that will make their college experience everything that they want it to be, and more. We share the journey with our students and want their experience at USD to be exciting, inspiring and defining.
In Torero Spirit!
Carmen M. Vazquez
Vice President, Student Affairs
Torero Life Twitter
- RT @schreiber_jason: 5–7pm UC Forum A: Study Break – Finals Recess. Free Arcade Games, Kettle Corn, Massage Therapists #finals @USDSIID
10:17 PM, Thu, Dec 12, 2013
- USD Tradition: Blessing of the Brains tonight at 9pm in Founders Chapel. @usdministry @torerolife @usd_AS #finals
9:42 PM, Wed, Dec 11, 2013
- Be sure to get to the Finals Feeding Frenzy early tomorrow!!! t.co/oS6CH7NyDx
9:05 PM, Wed, Dec 11, 2013
- Feeling stressed about finals? Check out these stress relief tips and programs! t.co/UzUawjZp7R
8:03 PM, Wed, Dec 11, 2013
- What's the most played song on your iTunes? t.co/brRJeAFDJ6
8:01 PM, Tue, Dec 10, 2013
- Final Scoop of the year! t.co/OyRFAPRTD6
5:10 PM, Tue, Dec 10, 2013