In the Catholic tradition, the Student Affairs Division strives to create an inclusive, educational environment which motivates and supports student learning and personal development, serves the University community, and inspires students to make a positive contribution to society. Our philosophy and approach is to collaboratively work with Academic Affairs and all areas of the University to create an integrated learning environment.
The Student Affairs Division is a dynamic, student centered and learning organization. We are poised to create a vibrant and active co-curricular learning experience for all students. Our emphasis on leadership development and social change allows us to work on developing future ethical leaders to serve in a complex, global and changing world. We are committed to fostering a sense of belonging and continuously building toward a just, welcoming and caring community for all.
As a USD family and community, we are here to help students explore choices and find the answers that will make their college experience everything that they want it to be, and more. We share the journey with our students and want their experience at USD to be exciting, inspiring and defining.
In Torero Spirit!
Carmen M. Vazquez
Vice President, Student Affairs
Torero Life Twitter
- Welcome back, Toreros! t.co/25ok4jxzdY
6:45 PM, Mon, Jan 26, 2015
- #USDalumni, faculty, & current students coming together to honor the dream at the 35th Annual Martin… t.co/TdmYyoAhKU
6:49 PM, Thu, Jan 22, 2015
- The deadline to study abroad is March 4! Get your applications in soon! t.co/GBmSNToSr8
9:10 PM, Wed, Jan 21, 2015
- Are you interested in becoming a PA this semester? Make sure you attend one of these sessions! t.co/l2buU7cs5f
8:00 PM, Tue, Jan 20, 2015
- Calling all Seniors! Are you interesting in this year's Senior Seminar?
11:50 PM, Fri, Jan 16, 2015
- There's still time to apply to study in India this summer! Get your applications in by February 6! t.co/HInetdbb2F
9:10 PM, Wed, Jan 14, 2015